Useful websites for parents and troop leaders
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts (GSEMA)
- Girl Scout of Eastern Massachusetts – Store
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts – CORI form
- Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA)
- Snappylogos.com for fun patches
- Natick Girl Scouts Grant Application – Benefitting Our Girls Who May Need A Helping Hand
- Annual Girl Permission Form – This form is to be completed at the beginning of each membership year and kept with your troop records.
- Activity Girl Permission Form – Each girl, in your troop, must have written permission from their primary caregiver for every activity that is held at a different place from the regular meeting. Use this form as your troop permission slip.
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts Annual Online Volunteer Agreement
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts’ Programs webpage – Search here for all Council-sponsored events for all age levels, including adults.
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts’ Volunteer Essentials – This document guides you in all aspects of leading a troop, including adult-to-girl ratios on page 10.
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts’ Meeting Space Guidelines
Leaders, do you need community service ideas for your troop?
Troop 72263’s Community Service Resource Guide gives a detailed list of service project ideas in our area.